Minty Fresh Green Smoothie is the perfect way to start your morning. Not only is it refreshing, but it also contains cucumber and honeydew melon to make it super hydrating for a hot summer day. It has 1/2 an avocado which is a source of healthy fat, but it also makes it super creamy and filling.
Holistic in the City 21 Day Smoothie Guide
Smoothies are all the rage with everyone and their grandma making them in effort to improve their health.
The problem is you might be making common smoothie mistakes like forgetting to add protein, fibre, and healthy fats and adding way too much fruit and sugary ingredients.
The Holistic in the City 21 Day Smoothie Guide is perfect for you if you are new to smoothies and want to make delicious breakfasts and snacks that are bursting with nutrients. It contains:
- 21 delicious smoothie recipes made with love by Holistic Nutritionists
- Recipes using a wide variety of whole food ingredients and superfoods that nourish your body giving you the essential nutrients you need to shine
- Our Ultimate Smoothie Formula so you can create your own balanced smoothie recipes
- The answer to the age-old debate of juicing vs smoothies
- How to buy a healthy protein powder
- Vibrant pictures to go with each smoothie
Minty Fresh Green Smoothie Recipe
gluten-free + vegan
Prep time: 5 minutes | Serving Size: 1
- 1½ cup almond milk
- ½ avocado
- Vanilla protein powder, 1 scoop
- 1 cup cucumber
- 1 cup honeydew melon
- ½ cup ice
- 2 tbsp mint
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
1. Place all Minty Fresh Green Smoothie ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
PER SERVING: CALORIES: 490, FAT: 28 g, SAT. FAT: 4 g, CARBS: 41 g, FIBER: 13 g, SUGARS: 21 g, PROTEIN: 23 g, SODIUM: 437 mg, CHOLESTEROL: 0 mg