As a cheerful and passionate Holistic Nutritionist, motivating speaker, author, and wellness writer. I am honoured to be featured in the media, on TV, around the web, and in print. I believe that eating healthy whole foods can be easy, fun and most of all delicious. My holistic recipes accommodate a wide variety of food allergies, diets, and lifestyle choices.
For all media inquiries please email email@example.com.
I am a vibrant and enthusiastic public speaker and guest expert
I have had the pleasure of sharing my knowledge of holistic nutrition at numerous locations including appearing as a guest expert nationally on CTV, and locally on City TV, CHCH, and Rogers TV. I am also a teacher at Institute of Holistic Nutrition and holding wellness workshops and public speaking events around Toronto Ontario and online.
Click on the image to watch the TV segment
I have contributed my healthy recipes and wellness articles various websites. Highlights include:
Clean Eating Magazine
- Conversation with a Food Blogger
- Rasberry Lime Squares
- Ginger Chicken Fajitas with Cashew Sour Cream
- July/August 2016 Print Edition – High-Energy Meal Plan
Mind Body Green
- What Holistic Nutritionist Jesse Lane Lee Eats In A Day
- Gluten-Free Recipe: Mediterranean Summer Quinoa Salad
- Top 5 Foods To Eat Before Yoga
- A Quick Quinoa Salad With Major Flavor You Can Eat All Week
- This Goji Berry + Tahini Salad Is Rich In Antioxidants & Perfect For Summer
- Celebrate Spring With A Strawberry-Rhubarb Crumble
- Vegan Cupcakes You Can Eat For Breakfast
- And a lot more recipes
Get Naked in the Kitchen: Healthy Recipes That Are Proud To Bare It All
One Green Planet
- Easy Baked Cassava Chips
- 4 Ingredient Lemon Pudding
- Detox Parsley Hummus
- Orange Ginger Cupcakes with Spiced Date Frosting
- And many more recipes
The Wellness Business Hub
- 10 Min Coconut Date Energy Balls with Almonds to REDUCE Your Waistline and Inflammation
- Dairy-Free Cheesecake Recipe with Cashew Cream, Dates and Coconut Oil
Jesse Lane Lee, BSc, CNP is a cheerful Holistic Nutritionist, motivating speaker, cookbook author, cooking class instructor and founder of www.JesseLaneWellness.com, a web-based holistic nutrition practice and healthy recipe resource. Jesse Lane is passionate about nutrition and helps positive and vibrant individuals unlock the incredible healing power of food and reclaim their health. She helps her clients adopt fun and effective habits that they can get excited about.
Jesse Lane loves to play in the kitchen and create holistically delicious recipes that accommodate a wide variety of food allergies, diets, and lifestyle choices. She believes that eating healthy whole foods can be easy, fun and most of all delicious. Jesse Lane is the author of Healthy Fresh Salads, Healthy Dairy Free Desserts and co-author of The Holistic In the City 21 Day Smoothie Guide. Jesse Lane has been featured in print in Clean Eating Magazine and has appeared as a guest expert on national TV.
Logos and Images