Healthy Homemade Soups and Sandwiches contains:
- Over 30 unique soup and sandwich recipes created by Holistic Nutritionists
- Vibrant full-colour pictures for every recipe
- Directions to properly freeze and reheat soups
- Explanation of the nutritional differences between frozen, fresh, and canned veggies
- The downfalls of canned soup - BPA and sodium
- Healing properties of 12 common herbs and spices
- Kitchen essentials 101
Soup is a super inexpensive way to get more veggies and nutrients into your diet. It is packed with healing herbs that can reduce inflammation, ease digestion, and provide antioxidant support. Studies have found that soup consumption can even help with weight management!
More About Healthy Homemade Soups & Sandwiches
Healthy Homemade Soups & Sandwiches is for you if:
- You want to start making healthier choices for yourself and your family but don’t want to eat boring and tasteless “health food”
- You spend lots of money buying canned soups
- You are looking for easy meals that take little to no cooking skills
- You want to save money and get the most bang for your buck nutritionally
- You are looking for great recipes so you can mix things up and not serve the same dishes all the time
- You like to eat sandwiches for lunch but are bored of PB&J
- You have lots of picky eaters in your house who say they won’t eat healthy food
The problem with canned soup is that it contains BPA which can cause structural damage to the brain, alter immune function, and cause infertility. Canned soups are also usually high in sodium and preservatives.
Soups are bursting with health benefits
They are packed with healing herbs that can reduce inflammation, ease digestion, and provide antioxidant support.
Soup is a fantastic way to get more veggies into your diet and studies have found that soup consumption can help with weight management.
Soups are probably the easiest meal to make but they are something we tend to buy pre-made for convenience.
The problem with canned soup is that it contains BPA which can cause structural damage to the brain, alter immune function, and cause infertility. Canned soups are also usually pretty high in sodium and preservatives.
In Healthy Homemade Soups & Sandwiches I share over 20 soup recipes that are bursting with flavour using whole food ingredients.
Most of them are super easy to make, just chop the ingredients, throw them in a pot, and relax with a good book while the soup simmers and the flavours mingle.
I also explain how to freeze and thaw soups so you will never need to buy canned soup again!
If soup is not your thing, you will love the sandwich recipes that are quick, convenient, and original!
They are not your run of the mill BLT.
The sandwiches can all be made with bread, but in this cookbook I share my tips for using whole food alternatives like collard leaves.
In Healthy Homemade Soups & Sandwiches I share 9 bread and sandwich recipes made with accessible whole food ingredients and are easy to whip up in a hurry.
Save money by purchasing the digital Healthy Homemade Soups & Sandwiches
Healthy Homemade Soups & Sandwiches is available in digital format. The digital cookbook won’t take up any space in your already bursting bookshelf or cluttered home.
Jesse Lane Wellness Cookbook: Healthy Homemade Soups and Sandwiches is PDF format so it is fully compatible with your laptop, phone, tablet or iPad. Once you purchase the digital cookbook you will be sent a link (exclusive to you) where you can download the cookbook instantly, no waiting for shipping!
Today you can get access to healthy homemade soups and sandwiches recipes like:
- Thai Butternut Squash Soup
- Vegan Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Curry Lentil Soup
- Coconut and Saffron Soup
- 15-minute Miso Soup
- Gluten Free Corn Bread
- Smashed Chickpea Avocado Spinach Wrap
- Grownup Egg Salad
- And so many more!
Get the paperback version of Healthy Homemade Soups & Sandwiches
If digital cookbooks aren’t your thing, you can purchase the paperback through Amazon!
Shipping is really fast and it ships worldwide. The paperback cookbook contains 96 vibrant full-colour pages.
Press, Media, and Reviews
January 26, 2017: As the weather gets colder, steamy soups are the best way to warm you up from the inside out. That is why over the winter months, soups are the new smoothies! During this segment on Breakfast Television, I show you how to make four yummy soups from my cookbook. Watch the segment here. Dina, the vibrant host, says:
People are so into soups right now. Oh my gosh that is good! Guys that is delicious.