Eating in the summer is the best because fruits and veggies are in season and bursting with flavour. With a focus on fresh, local finds, my Summer Meal Plan takes advantage of the season’s harvest of fruits, veggies, herbs and more. This gluten-free 7-day meal plan will excite your taste buds and energize your body.
You can get my summer meal plan in the July/August Issue on sale now or check it out online here!
I’m so excited to announce that I have partnered with Clean Eating Acamedy to bring you a new course called Eat Clean for Energy. The foods you eat—how often and how much—and the macro and micronutrients within those foods directly correlate to the amount of energy that’s available to you. From healthy fats to adaptogens, essential vitamins and balancing blood sugar levels, I break it down and shows which foods zap energy and which foods make it soar.
In this 7-week course, you’ll learn:
- How to zero in on what’s slumping your energy
- Foods that charge…and foods that drain
- Recipes and cooking techniques to boost and build energy levels that last
- How many carbs, protein and fat you should eat daily for your weight and energy goals
- How intermittent fasting can contribute to soaring energy and mental clarity
- To snack or not to snack?
- How blood sugar and the glycemic index works
- Structuring meals that balance blood sugar throughout the day
- Incorporating adaptogens to balance adrenal fatigue and thyroid dysfunction
- The powerful benefits of medicinal mushrooms
- The importance of hydration for energy and ATP production
- Understanding healthy vs. unhealthy fats
- The power of probiotics, enzymes and fermented foods
- Determining food allergies
- Principles for building a healthy lifestyle including healthy sleep, stress and exercise
You can use the discount code “JESSESAVES” for $75 off the course. I can’t wait to see you in class!
I have always been a big fan of essential oils! I love how they add scent naturally to homemade beauty products, can be applied topically to help with a variety of health issues, and how well they work to clean my home. Recently, I got into diffusing essential oils with an ultrasonic diffuser and now I’m hooked! I’m excited to share 3 health benefits of diffusing essential oils. (more…)
The summer months can take a toll on our skin. Time spent outside in the sun and exposure to environmental toxins that hang out in the smog make protecting our skin even more critical. (more…)
Because smoothie bowls are all over Instagram right now, I’m building a beautiful smoothie bowl without a blender on CH Morning Live. During the segment, the host and I both make our own personalized beautiful smoothie bowl without a blender. In this segment, I use two products I love Evive Smoothie Cubes and Hungry Buddha Coconut Jerky and Chips. (more…)
So many of my clients struggle with healthy snacking and usually end up eating granola bars that are high in sugar or grabbing fast food. Healthy snacking doesn’t have to be inconvenient. On my segment on The Morning Show, I share 3 easy and healthy convenient snack recipes for both adults and kids. (more…)
I’m so excited to share my First Look Organics review because it is an awesome company that was started by one of my students! They are an organic subscription box company that contains 8-12 organic food and snack products delivered to your door every month. (more…)
I am thrilled to be featured in the March issue of Clean Eating Magazine! It was so much fun creating a clean eating meal plan that allows you to eat clean for 7 days with only 20 ingredients. I love creating these meal plans because it is a fun challenge to come up with recipes that are creative but use the same ingredients. (more…)
I had so much fun doing a surprise appearance the CBC The Goods! It wasn’t actually planned, I was pulled out of the audience to help with a makeup demo. The host Jessie has twin boys the same age as my son so it was fun chatting with her about our babies. (more…)