Healthy Holistic Pregnancy contains:
- Natural solutions to 27 common pregnancy symptoms
- Pregnancy power foods
- Superfoods and supplements you may want to avoid when pregnant
- 15 pregnancy friendly recipes for the first trimester and beyond
- Key pregnancy nutrients and supplements for each trimester
- Benefits of yoga when pregnant and which poses to modify
- Essential oils safety and DIY skincare recipes
Every mama-to-be wants the best for their growing baby, but sometimes it is hard to find reliable information on holistic and natural pregnancy practices.
Healthy Holistic Pregnancy provides you with detailed information on the best foods to eat and key supplements to take to support your growing baby. It also explains in detail which supplements and superfoods you may want to consider avoiding when you are pregnant due to safety concerns.
Pregnancy can also come with many discomforts and symptoms; the good news is there is something you can do about it! Healthy Holistic Pregnancy provides natural solutions for over 25 common pregnancy symptoms including morning sickness, stretch marks, fatigue, and back pain.
Healthy Holistic Pregnancy has a bonus section on yoga and essential oils safety. It also contains 15 nourishing recipes that will take you through the first trimester and beyond.
Healthy Holistic Pregnancy is for you if:
- You want to make an informed choice about the holistic practices you choose to apply during your pregnancy
- You are looking for straightforward and easy to understand information
- You want to make healthy and holistic choices for yourself and your baby
- Good nutrition is important to you and you want to know what foods are the best to eat while pregnant
- You are wondering if the supplements you are taking are safe to take during pregnancy
- You are experiencing pregnancy symptoms but don’t want to turn to medication or expensive wellness treatments
- You love boosting your diet with awesome superfoods but are worried that some are unsafe when pregnant
- You are an essential oil junky but don’t want to accidentally use an oil that will harm your growing baby
- You practice yoga and are wondering how to modify your practice now that you are pregnant.
If you are ready to take a natural and holistic approach to your pregnancy nutrition, then Healthy Holistic Pregnancy is for you!