Medicinal mushrooms are getting really popular due to their incredible healing ability. They are excellent cancer fighters and adaptogenic, which means that they will go to work wherever the body needs extra help.
I’m going to cover the health benefits of Reishi, Chaga and Cylocepts, then I have really exciting giveaway for you!
But first I’ll tell you a funny story.
A month ago, when I was planning on writing about medical mushrooms, I turned to my husband and out of nowhere said: “I think I’m going to start taking mushrooms tomorrow so I can get a really good feel for them before I write about them.” He reacted with a face of utter confusion and it took me a while to realise that he thought I was talking about taking magic mushrooms!
Medicinal mushrooms may not take you on a magical psychedelic trip, but they have some incredible health benefits that make them pretty magical.
Reishi Mushroom Benefits
Reishi is the oldest known mushrooms to be used as medicinal mushrooms. Reishi mushrooms are a spiritual mushroom that help promote peace of mind by helping the body get rid of negative energy. They also:
- Help with digestion and bowel regularity
- Act as an adaptogen that improves the function of the whole body with an emphasis on the immune system and the liver
- Aide in the treatment of arthritis due to their anti-inflammatory properties
- Improve sleep and reduce fatigue
Chaga Mushroom Benefits
Chaga is a medicinal mushroom that grows on birch trees and is known for its cancer fighting and prevention properties. Chaga mushrooms are also:
- Antifungal so they work as immune system modulators and fight candida
- Packed with anti-oxidants, so much so that they have one of the highest ORAC values of foods ever found on earth
- Adaptogenic so they actually repair DNA and protect the body against tumour growth
Cordyceps are a different type of fungus because they are usually found growing on the surface of high-altitude caterpillars. I’m not going to lie, when I was doing my research this totally grossed me out! I quickly read the package on the Cordyceps I received from Truly Organic Foods and learned they are organically grown from an organic brown rice substrate. I left much better knowing the cordyceps mushroom powder I have is vegan. Even though the source of cordyceps can be a little gross, they are packed with health benefits, like being:
- Anti-inflammatory and able to enhance athletic performance
- Able to improve the BioEnergy of animals making oxygen utilization more efficient
- Immune boosting
- Able to improve liver and kidney protection
Eat Clean For Energy
The foods you eat—how often and how much—and the macro and micronutrients within those foods directly correlate to the amount of energy that’s available to you. From healthy fats to adaptogens, essential vitamins and balancing blood sugar levels, I break it down and show you which foods zap energy and which foods make it soar. I’m on a mission to educate students on how to embrace clean foods that will fuel your most energized life.
Truly Organic Foods Medicinal Mushroom Giveaway
This giveaway is closed.
I was given Truly Organic Foods Medicinal Mushrooms as a gift, however all opinions are my own and I only share products I actually use and enjoy. If you are interested in seeing your product featured on JesseLaneWellness.com, please email email@example.com