This Chocolate Almond Smoothie will keep you feeling full and it feels like a treat! Chocolate for breakfast? Yes, please! It has an ingredient that is a little unusual for a smoothie but I promise it blends in really well and adds a delicious texture. Have I piqued your interest?
Holistic in the City 21 Day Smoothie Guide
Smoothies are all the rage with everyone and their grandma making them in effort to improve their health.
The problem is you might be making common smoothie mistakes like forgetting to add protein, fibre, and healthy fats and adding way too much fruit and sugary ingredients.
The Holistic in the City 21 Day Smoothie Guide is perfect for you if you are new to smoothies and want to make delicious breakfasts and snacks that are bursting with nutrients. It contains:
- 21 delicious smoothie recipes made with love by Holistic Nutritionists
- Recipes using a wide variety of whole food ingredients and superfoods that nourish your body giving you the essential nutrients you need to shine
- Our Ultimate Smoothie Formula so you can create your own balanced smoothie recipes
- The answer to the age-old debate of juicing vs smoothies
- How to buy a healthy protein powder
- Vibrant pictures to go with each smoothie
Chocolate Almond Smoothie Recipe
(vegan, gluten-free, no soy)
Prep time: 5 minutes | Serving Size: 1
- 1.5 cup almond milk
- 1 banana
- 1 cup baby spinach, packed
- ¼ cup white kidney beans
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Place all chocolate almond smoothie ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
PER SERVING: CALORIES: 443, FAT: 16 g, SAT. FAT: 10 g, CARBS: 54 g, FIBER: 15 g, SUGARS: 20 g, PROTEIN: 23 g, SODIUM: 60 mg, CHOLESTEROL: 0 mg