Protein Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie is the perfect way to enjoy dessert for breakfast. Peanut Butter Cups are probably my favourite candy, so I turned them into a smoothie! This filling smoothie has two secret ingredients: spinach to add energizing iron and white beans for fiber and protein. Though they may seem odd to add to a smoothie, don’t worry, you can’t taste either of them. I usually add protein powder to my smoothies but I didn’t need to this time!
Want more creative and delicious smoothie recipes?
The Holistic in the City 21 Day Smoothie Guide is perfect for you if you are new to smoothies and want to make delicious breakfasts and snacks that are bursting with nutrients. It will pull you out of your smoothie rut and make you excited to wake up in the morning.
- 21 delicious smoothie recipes made with love by Holistic Nutritionists
- Recipes using a wide variety of whole food ingredients and superfoods that nourish your body giving you the essential nutrients you need to shine
- Our Ultimate Smoothie Formula so you can create your own balanced smoothie recipes
- The answer to the age-old debate of juicing vs smoothies
- How to buy a healthy protein powder
- Vibrant pictures to go with each smoothie
Protein Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie Recipe
vegan & gluten-free
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Serving Size: 1
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 ice cubes
- 2 medjool dates
- 1/3 cup white beans
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp raw cacao nibs
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Place in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
PER SERVING: CALORIES: 615, FAT: 24 g, SAT. FAT: 7 g, CARBS: 86 g, FIBER: 14 g, SUGARS: 7 g, PROTEIN: 18 g, SODIUM: 144 mg, CHOLESTEROL: 0 mg