Coconut Pumpkin Pie Smoothie is rich, smooth and tastes just like pumpkin pie. This smoothie is much easier and faster to make than pumpkin pie, but it still has sweet warming flavours. It is high in protein and fibre so it doesn’t come with a sugar crash.
Who doesn’t want to have pumpkin pie for breakfast!?
Get more smoothie recipes in my Holistic in the City 21 Day Smoothie Guide
Smoothies are all the rage with everyone and their grandma making them in an effort to improve their health.
The problem is you might be making common smoothie mistakes like forgetting to add protein, fibre, and healthy fats and adding way too much fruit and sugary ingredients.
The Holistic in the City 21 Day Smoothie Guide is perfect for you if you are new to smoothies and want to make delicious breakfasts and snacks that are bursting with nutrients. It contains:
- 21 delicious smoothie recipes made with love by Holistic Nutritionists
- Recipes using a wide variety of whole food ingredients and superfoods that nourish your body giving you the essential nutrients you need to shine
- Our Ultimate Smoothie Formula
- The answer to the age-old debate of juicing vs smoothies
- How to buy a healthy protein powder
- Vibrant pictures to go with each smoothie
Coconut Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe
vegan & nut-free
Prep time: 2 minutes | Serves 1
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 scoop plant-based protein powder
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup water
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 tbsp golden flax seeds
- ½ tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- Pinch ground cloves
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- Place all of the Coconut Pumpkin Pie Smoothie ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
NOTE: For a version that is lower in fat (but remember this is healthy fat), use 1/2 cup coconut milk and 1 cup water or 1.5 cups milk of choice.
PER SERVING: CALORIES: 694, FAT: 51 g, SAT. FAT: 43 g, CARBS: 32 g, FIBER: 11 g, SUGARS: 8 g, PROTEIN: 25 g, SODIUM: 43 mg, CHOLESTEROL: 0 mg