Paleo Banana Bread is the ultimate comfort food. It can easily be made paleo by using almond flour which increases the protein and fibre content. This banana bread gets all of its sweetness from bananas so there is no added sugar.
Want to learn how to make more healthy recipes?
Virtual cooking classes are an excellent remote team-building experience where attendees cook along with Jesse Lane Lee. Food is really just an excuse to engage. Jesse Lane has been teaching these classes since the start of the pandemic and is able to create an experience that fosters engagement with all attendees.
Employees are bored at home and looking to learn a new skill. They are also craving personal connection now more than ever. Virtual cooking classes are a fun way to bring people together from the comfort of their own kitchens to connect over yummy food.
Virtual Cooking Classes include:
- A 1-hour cooking class where participants can ask questions about cooking techniques, substitutes, and equipment alternatives
- Beautiful pdf of the recipes
- Email access to Jesse Lane before the class to discuss substitutes and dietary concerns
- Class replay for those who miss the class
Paleo Banana Bread Recipe
gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 50 minutes | Serving size: 1 loaf
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp all-spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 4 ripe medium-sized bananas, mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ cup walnut pieces
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix together almond flour, arrowroot powder, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and allspice.
- In a medium bowl whisk together milk, eggs, mashed bananas and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredient along with half of the walnut pieces and stir until completely mixed.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan, top with remaining walnut pieces and bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Allow paleo banana bread to cool in the pan for about 10-15 minutes, then turn onto a wire rack and allow to cool completely.
1/4 RECIPE: CALORIES: 396, FAT: 22 g, SAT. FAT: 3 g, CARBS: 41 g, FIBER: 6 g, SUGARS: 15 g, PROTEIN: 10 g, SODIUM: 353 mg, CHOLESTEROL: 82 mg