Eating in the summer is the best because fruits and veggies are in season and bursting with flavour. With a focus on fresh, local finds, my Summer Meal Plan takes advantage of the season’s harvest of fruits, veggies, herbs and more. This gluten-free 7-day meal plan will excite your taste buds and energize your body.
You can get my summer meal plan in the July/August Issue on sale now or check it out online here!
I’m so excited to announce that I have partnered with Clean Eating Acamedy to bring you a new course called Eat Clean for Energy. The foods you eat—how often and how much—and the macro and micronutrients within those foods directly correlate to the amount of energy that’s available to you. From healthy fats to adaptogens, essential vitamins and balancing blood sugar levels, I break it down and shows which foods zap energy and which foods make it soar.
In this 7-week course, you’ll learn:
- How to zero in on what’s slumping your energy
- Foods that charge…and foods that drain
- Recipes and cooking techniques to boost and build energy levels that last
- How many carbs, protein and fat you should eat daily for your weight and energy goals
- How intermittent fasting can contribute to soaring energy and mental clarity
- To snack or not to snack?
- How blood sugar and the glycemic index works
- Structuring meals that balance blood sugar throughout the day
- Incorporating adaptogens to balance adrenal fatigue and thyroid dysfunction
- The powerful benefits of medicinal mushrooms
- The importance of hydration for energy and ATP production
- Understanding healthy vs. unhealthy fats
- The power of probiotics, enzymes and fermented foods
- Determining food allergies
- Principles for building a healthy lifestyle including healthy sleep, stress and exercise
You can use the discount code “JESSESAVES” for $75 off the course. I can’t wait to see you in class!