Are you looking for a nutrient-dense meal that is super cheap?
Soup is a super inexpensive way to get more veggies and nutrients into your diet. It is packed with healing herbs that can reduce inflammation, ease digestion, and provide antioxidant support. Studies have found that soup consumption can even help with weight management!
Jesse Lane Wellness Cookbook: Healthy Homemade Soups & Sandwiches paperback contains over 30 holistically delicious soup and sandwich recipes (with stunning images) that are easy to prepare.
It also contains information of how to properly freeze and reheat soups, explains the downfalls of canned soups, and provides the nutritional breakdown of fresh, frozen and canned veggies.
Healthy Homemade Soups & Sandwiches paperback is for you if:
- You want to start making healthier choices for yourself and your family but don’t want to eat boring and tasteless “health food”
- You spend lots of money buying canned soups
- You are looking for easy meals that take little to no cooking skills
- You want to save money and get the most bang for your buck nutritionally
- You are looking for great recipes so you can mix things up and not serve the same dishes all the time
- You like to eat sandwiches for lunch but are bored of PB&J
- You have lots of picky eaters in your house who say they won’t eat healthy food
Soups are bursting with health benefits
Soups are packed with healing herbs that can reduce inflammation, ease digestion, and provide antioxidant support.
Soup is a fantastic way to get more veggies into your diet and studies have found that soup consumption can help with weight management.
Soups are probably the easiest meal to make but they are something we tend to buy pre-made for convenience.
The problem with canned soup is that it contains BPA which can cause structural damage to the brain, alter immune function, and cause infertility. Canned soups are also usually pretty high in sodium and preservatives.
In Healthy Homemade Soups & Sandwiches I share over 20 soup recipes that are bursting with flavour using whole food ingredients.
Most of them are super easy to make, just chop the ingredients, throw them in a pot, and relax with a good book while the soup simmers and the flavours mingle.
I also explain how to freeze and thaw soups so you will never need to buy canned soup again!
If soup is not your thing, you will love the sandwich recipes that are quick, convenient, and original!
They are not your run of the mill BLT.
The sandwiches can all be made with bread, but in this cookbook I share my tips for using whole food alternatives like collard leaves.
In Healthy Homemade Soups & Sandwiches paperback I share 9 bread and sandwich recipes made with accessible whole food ingredients and are easy to whip up in a hurry.
Jesse Lane Wellness Cookbook Healthy Homemade Soups and Sandwiches contains:
- Over 30 unique soup and sandwich recipes created by Holistic Nutritionists
- Vibrant full-colour pictures for every recipe
- Directions to properly freeze and reheat soups
- Explanation of the nutritional differences between frozen, fresh, and canned veggies
- The downfalls of canned soup – BPA and sodium
- Healing properties of 12 common herbs and spices
- Kitchen essentials 101
Meet Jesse Lane Lee
Hello! I’m Jesse Lane Lee, BSc, CNP, and I am a cheerful Holistic Nutritionist, cookbook author and cooking class instructor.
I am the founder of JesseLaneWellness.com, a web-based holistic nutrition practice and holistic recipe resource.
I have struggled with Irritable Bowel Syndrome and food allergies on and off for most of my life. When your tummy is upset, soup is the perfect solution because it is really easy to digest. Its warm temperature allows it to easily move through the digestive system. It also contains lots of fiber which eases digestive upset. Soups are a staple for me when my tummy is upset and when the weather gets cold. My husband prefers a sandwich with his soup “to make it more filling”. That is why I decided to pair the two together.
I have appeared on TV as a guest expert on CTV Your Morning, Breakfast Television Toronto, Daytime Toronto, and several local TV shows. I am also a regular contributor to Clean Eating Magazine, KrisCarr.com, and MindBodyGreen.com.
I believe that eating healthy whole foods can be easy, fun and most of all delicious!
My recipe testing team carefully tested all of the recipes
I enlisted the help of 30 people (who are regular people, not chefs or nutritionists) who made sure that:
- Every recipe is easy to make with step by step instructions
- Recipes work every time, so you don’t end up with a disappointing bland soup or soggy sandwich
- The ingredients used in the recipes are easy to find
- Soups are comforting and flavourful and sandwiches are unique and exciting
Get the paperback version of Healthy Homemade Soups & Sandwiches
If digital cookbooks aren’t your thing, you can purchase the paperback through Amazon!
Shipping is really fast and it ships worldwide. The paperback cookbook contains 96 vibrant full-colour pages.