When it came time to put together a green baby registry for my baby shower I was totally at a loss! Since I am having my first child and haven’t spent too much time around babies, I had no idea what I would need.
I wanted to keep it simple to avoid clutter in our small condo and I wanted the products to be green. I got to work asking my friends about green baby registry items they use the most. Below I’m sharing a list of the green baby registry items I received as gifts.
Healthy Holistic Pregnancy Book
Before I get into my green baby registry, I wanted to tell you about my book Healthy Holistic Pregnancy. My book is for you if:
- You want to make an informed choice about the holistic practices you choose to apply during your pregnancy
- You are looking for straightforward and easy to understand information
- Wanting to make healthy and holistic choices for yourself and your baby is a priority for you
- Good nutrition is important to you and you want to know what foods are the best to eat while pregnant
- You are wondering if the supplements you are taking are safe to take during pregnancy
- You are experiencing pregnancy symptoms but don’t want to turn to medication or expensive wellness treatments
- Boosting your diet with awesome superfoods is something you are into but are worried that some are unsafe when pregnant
- You are an essential oil junky but don’t want to accidentally use an oil that will harm your growing baby
- You practice yoga and are wondering how to modify your practice now that you are pregnant.
If you are ready to take a green and holistic approach to your pregnancy, then you will love my book.
Green baby registry checklist
This list is great if you are struggling to put together your green baby registry or if you are shopping for a special holistic mama. These are all small green baby registry items, I left the big ticket items like strollers and cribs off the list.
- Honest Company Diapers – I like these diapers because they are made without chlorine processing, latex, lotions, fragrances, phthalates, optical brighteners, or most common allergens. Purchase on Amazon.com or Amazon.ca
- Keekaroo Peanut Changer – Everyone raved about how awesome this changer is because it easy to clean and you don’t need a cover or pad. Purchase on Amazon.com or Amazon.ca
- Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soap Organic Baby – I love Dr. Bronner’s products because they are so clean you can use them as toothpaste. This castile liquid soap is fragrance-free, so it is great for people with allergies or sensitive skin. Purchase on Amazon.com or Amazon.ca
- Comotomo Baby Bottle – I hope to pump so I can get back to work before I stop breast feeding so these bottles made with safe hygienic medical grade silicone are perfect. Purchase on Amazon.com or Amazon.ca
- Boon Grass Drying Rack – It provides lots of space to dry bottles, pump parts, and soothers. Purchase on Amazon.com or Amazon.ca
- ezpz Happy Bowl and Happy Mat – My friends love these because they suction to the table and they are made with 100% food grade silicone; BPA, BPS, PVC, lead and phthalate free. Purchase on Amazon.com or Amazon.ca
- Bumpkin Reusable Snack Bags – I love these because they reduce the need for plastic bags, they are machine washable, and they are super cute. Purchase on Amazon.com or Amazon.ca
- Amber Teething Necklace – These reduce teething pain, drooling and fussiness, improve sleep patterns and overall toddler’s mood. Purchase on Amazon.com or Amazon.ca
- Cute baby clothes – I recommend asking for clothes of all ages, otherwise, you will get a ton of newborn clothes that may only last a few weeks. Purchase on Amazon.com or Amazon.ca
- Baby Wrap – I hope to get back to work and into the kitchen a few months after my baby is born and a wrap is a perfect solution. My friends all told me their babies loved sleeping in these. Purchase on Amazon.com or Amazon.ca
- Baby Bandana Drool Bibs – These are just too cute. Purchase on Amazon.com or Amazon.ca
Green baby registry gifts for mama
I was also really happy when my friends gifted me with items that would help me out after my baby is born. Some of those thoughtful gifts include:
- Gift certificate to a local organic food delivery service
- Washable Organic Bambo Nursing Pads – You can buy disposable ones but my friends assured me that the bamboo pads were much more comfortable and better for the environment of course. Purchase on Amazon.com or Amazon.ca
- Pre or post natal massage gift certificate
- Earth Mama Angel Baby Postpartum Products – This is a beautiful gift that contains essential products to help mama’s body heal after childbirth. Purchase on Amazon.com or Amazon.ca
This post contains affiliate Amazon links, it is not a sponsored post. If you are interested in sharing your product on JesseLaneWellness.com, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.