If you are sending your kids to school or going back to work yourself, you are probably getting tired of eating/making the same sandwiches week after week. PB&J is yummy but it can get boring really quickly.
Mix it up and get creative with sandwiches by trying the recipes in my cookbook Healthy Homemade Soups and Sandwiches!
Have fun in the kitchen and get creative with sandwiches
They are not your run of the mill BLT.
The sandwiches can all be made with bread, but in this cookbook, I share my tips for using whole food alternatives like collard leaves.
In Healthy Homemade Soups & Sandwiches I share bread and sandwich recipes made with accessible whole food ingredients and are easy to whip up in a hurry.
Save money by purchasing the digital Healthy Homemade Soups & Sandwiches
Healthy Homemade Soups & Sandwiches is available in paperback and digital format. The digital cookbook won’t take up any space in your already bursting bookshelf or cluttered home.
Jesse Lane Wellness Cookbook: Healthy Homemade Soups and Sandwiches is PDF format so it is fully compatible with your laptop, phone, tablet or iPad. Once you purchase the digital cookbook you will be sent a link (exclusive to you) where you can download the cookbook instantly, no waiting for shipping!
Today you can get creative with sandwiches and access to healthy homemade soups and sandwiches recipes like:
- Gluten-Free Corn Bread
- Smashed Chickpea Avocado Spinach Wrap
- Grownup Egg Salad
- Falafel Hummus Collard Wrap
- Pesto Chicken Sandwich
- And so many more!
Healthy Homemade Soups & Sandwiches is for you if you:
- Want to start making healthier choices for yourself and your family but don’t want to eat boring and tasteless “health food”
- Spend lots of money buying canned soups
- Are looking for easy meals that take little to no cooking skills
- Want to save money and get the most bang for your buck nutritionally
- Are looking for great recipes so you can mix things up and not serve the same dishes all the time
- Like to eat sandwiches for lunch but are bored with PB&J
- Have lots of picky eaters in your house who say they won’t eat healthy food