Carob Cake Online Cooking Class
During this live online cooking class, you will learn how to make my holistically delicious Carob Cake with Fudge Icing. You will be able to bake along with me from the comfort of your kitchen and ask questions whenever you are confused or curious.
Desserts don’t have to be filled with unhealthy ingredients like processed flour and sugar. During this live online cooking class, you will learn how to make my holistically delicious Carob Cake with Fudge Icing. You will be able to bake along with me from the comfort of your kitchen and ask questions whenever you are confused or curious.
Carob Cake with Fudge Icing is a moist layered chocolaty cake slathered in gooey fudge icing. This gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo cake is one of my favourite dessert recipes, so I put it on the cover of my cookbook Healthy Dairy Free Desserts!
What: Live Online Cooking Class (replay available)
Date: Sunday, February 28, 2016
Time: 7:00 PM EST
Where: Your kitchen
Cost: $2 CND
Recipe: Carob Cake with Fudge Icing
What is a Live Online Cooking Class?
Anyone can watch a video or cooking show on TV, but the chefs move so fast it is impossible to follow along in the kitchen without having to pause every few seconds. And what happens if you have questions? A live online cooking class is like having me in your kitchen with you as you bake. The cooking class is live so you can easily follow along without having to pause your screen and you can ask questions whenever you are confused.
What you get:
- Full 1 hour live online cooking class with unlimited access to the replay
- An opportunity to ask questions if you are curious or confused about the steps or ingredients
- Carob Cake with Fudge Icing Recipe & Grocery List
- Tips on baking with substitutes and alternative sweeteners
- Q&A with me, a knowledgeable holistic nutritionist
- A delicious cake that you can share with your friends and family